Click here to receive a quotation or request more information to order receptacles.
- Receptacles are used in conjunction with your test, burn-in, and/or production sockets as an interface between the board and the socket.
- Eliminate the need for soldering your sockets directly onto the board, and facilitate a plug-in media for ease of socket replacement without damage to the PCB.
- Can be custom manufactured for any given socket, header or contactor. We provide a wide variety of female contacts (standard, fine pitch, wire wrap) that can optimize matability for any given male contact. Click here for contact (pin) dimensions.
- Provide ultra low insertion force contacts for direct insertion of any PGA (Pin Grid Array) IC package.
- Feature ultherm as the standard substrate material, which combines high temperature capabilities with great rigidity and electrical properties. Other options include Peek, Teflon, and Torlon.